This Valentine’s Day, think outside the box…literally! Why give your loved one the same old heart-shaped box of chocolates when you can put some pizazz in Valentine’s Day with these unusual ideas on how to celebrate the Day of Love?!
* What could be more out-of-this-world romantic than having a star named for your special love?! Chances are very good he or she doesn’t already have a gift like this! So, why not check it out?! http://www.starregistry.com/ If you’ve always said your love is written in the stars, now you can prove it!
* Hold a candy scavenger hunt in your house! This one’s especially kid-friendly, too! Hide little sweets and trinkets in strategic spots, leaving cryptic notes to help the hunters along the way! Once all of the goodies have been found, it’ll be time to munch down!
* If you’re lucky enough to live near the water, grab your sweetie (fun for the kiddies, too!) and take a romantic stroll along the beach and vow you won’t go home until you’ve found a heart-shaped rock or
* Speaking of the water, there’s nothing more romantic than a cozy night spent at an historic lighthouse! You might be surprised to find out how many lighthouses in the United States have been turned into bed-and-breakfast inns or relatively-inexpensive hostels! This will not be your run-of-the-mill night out on the town, guaranteed!
* If you and your loved one have an insatiable sweet tooth, look into some of your local sweet factories to see if they offer free tours! Many do–such as Jelly Belly jelly beans, Ben & Jerry’s ice cream and tons of local candy makers across the country!
* Make life sweeter–and greener!–for your own loved one, not to mention generations of future Valentiners, by arranging to have a tree or other greenery planted in your local parks in honor of your significant other or your children! Talk about continuing the circle of life…and love!
* Spread the Valentine love by adopting a shelter pet! Providing a home to an otherwise-unwanted animal will be the biggest gift from your heart! It’s heartbreaking to know how many pets are destroyed each year for lack of a loving home and heart. Just be sure first that the gift of a pet will be an appropriate and welcomed gift!
* Not everyone is lucky enough to have someone with whom to celebrate this magical day of love , and to open our hearts to those in need just might be the best Valentine’s gift of all. Encourage the kids to create some precious handmade valentine cards they can hand-deliver personally to children who are hospital-bound and to seniors in nursing homes whose lives would surely be brightened by such tokens of remembrance and love!
The traditional candy and love cards make a fun statement on Valentine’s Day, as well, and so do the fantastic balloon creations you’ll find only at Party Fiesta Balloon Decor, San Jose, California’s premier balloon decorators! They have a full array of everything you need to make Valentine’s Day extra memorable!
Some people love to gather clusters of red, pink and white latex balloons or bundles of shiny red foil heart balloons, while others go for the gusto with large balloon sculptures, arches, columns and even balloon drops! Party Fiesta Balloon Decor has balloon designs for every taste and every budget. Thanks to the balloon pros at Party Fiesta, you will get exactly what you need at wallet-friendly prices!
Be sure to check out Party Fiesta Balloon Decor for all of your Valentine’s Day needs! Call (408) 292-6000 or drop by their showroom–located at 999 Lincoln Avenue in San Jose, CA–to see what kind of balloon magic they can create for you this Valentine’s Day and EVERY day!