Oh, you can have your reds, blues, greens and even plaids! But if you really want a color you can appreciate–every June 23rd, especially–just think pink! On this day, we celebrate all that is pink–not red, not white, but that lovely shade in-between: precious pink!
As you can well imagine, pink is called “the color of love,” and, if you stop to ponder pink, it is associated closely with Valentine’s Day, Easter, little girls and lots of other special things! Like what? Well…
* Cadillacs: Elvis Presley famously gifted his mom, Gladys, with a shiny pink Caddie!
* Mary Kay Cosmetics: Ironically, pink Cadillacs are their symbol, as well, and they are ALL about the pink!
* Barbie: Nothing quite says–screams–“pink” like anything Barbie!
* Lemonade: An icy glass of pink lemonade is the slightly naughtier cousin to the traditional yellow stuff!
* Champagne: Asking the bartender for a pink champagne cocktail just might show off your flirty side!
* Pink Lady: A truly flirty drink, this treat is a combination of gin and grenadine syrup!
* Pink Elephants: They say these fanciful creatures can be seen only by those who are, shall we say, slightly inebriated?!
* Pink Erasers: Who doesn’t have fond childhood memories of those chubby pink erasers?! It was so much fun to make a mistake!
* Pink Diamond: Sure, it’s old news, but how about that giant pink diamond (from famed Harry Winston) that Ben Affleck gifted to Jennifer Lopez back when this pair was a super-couple?!
* Cotton Candy: Oh, the sinful sweetness of spun sugar! It’s a must-have summertime treat at every county fair!
* Bubblegum: Whether it’s the good old-fashioned Bazooka kind or today’s sugar-free delights, you never outgrow your love for blowing bright pink bubbles!
* Cherry Blossoms: This delicate bud is just the perfect shade of pink when it’s in full bloom!
* Flamingos: If it’s true that we are what we eat, then the flamingo is a hot shade of pink because of its diet of shrimp!
* Pink Iguana: Reptiles aren’t exactly everyone’s cup of tea, but who could hate a pink iguana?!
* Pigs: Again, not everyone’s favorite critter, but you can’t resist a little pink piglet!
* Steaks: Every minute of every day, someone somewhere is sitting in a restaurant, ordering a medium-rare (make that pink!) steak!
* Pink Slip: Good connotation: vehicle-ownership papers; bad connotation: being let go from a job!
* Breast Cancer Ribbon: The worldwide, touching symbol of breast-cancer awareness.
* Victoria’s Secret PINK Collection: From sexy loungewear to provocative perfumes, everything from “Victoria” is pretty in pink!
* “Pretty in Pink”: Speaking of which…! Classic 1980s young-Hollywood romp!
* Pink Panther: Cartoon character-turned movie star!
* Pink Power Ranger: THE girl superhero of the 1980s and ’90s!
* Powerpuff Girls: Another pink super-girl joined two friends in this hit cartoon series!
* Pink Floyd: Musical superstars from England with millions of fans worldwide!
* Pink: She may have been born Alecia Beth Moore, but this hot singer has taken the world by storm as…what else?!–Pink!
* Party Fiesta Balloon Decor’s Pretty Pink Balloon Designs! Saving the best for last, Party Fiesta’s balloon pros really know how to pull off pink! So many shades of pink balloons to choose from, and so many designs to create! If you love, love, love pink, Party Fiesta will help feed your craving for the color with perfectly-precious pinkness!